Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saving Knitty Gritty

Diy has moved our favorite knitting show to 5:00 A.M. here . I hear on the knitting boards that some are getting it at 2:00 A.M.
Does DIY think we do not sleep ???
Not everyone has a recorder.
They did this all in the name of renovation shows for men.
I phoned Scripps / DIY and made a complaint this past week. This is the number I used
Phone: 865.694.2700
I was told they would pass my complaint on to programming.

I have come up with a whole day of programming for them. Starting at 7:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
This is what my day would look like.

Baking
Crochet
Clay ------ polymerclay & ceramic
Cooking
Doll making
Drawing
Flower arranging
Gardening
Household cleaning tips -- stain removal , ect
Knitting
Jewelery making
Painting ------- One Stroke & Bob Ross
photography
Quilting --- ( Many out there )
Rug making
Spinning & weaving
Scrapbooking
Sewing
Tattering ( I always wanted to learn )
Woodworking for women
Yoga & such

So with all this , why is it that they need to put home renovations on every day ???
We could have a WOMAN'S day !!
I sent this over to DIY. We will see if anything gets done.

So much for my rant, now I feel better !!

No comments: