Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sets Sold on Craig's List

Sets for Knitty Gritty, Uncommon Threads and Craft Lab were all for sale on Craig’s list in L.A. last month.
See here :Scroll down to:Wednesday, February 13, 2008. So you want to be a TV set designer?

http://davelowe.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html

Ok , what is this telling us ???

DIY is now monitoring my posts and pulled some because I mentioned the president of Scripps name. This is the message I received from them.


Thank you for contributing to this forum. Unfortunately, your post will not be displayed until after it is approved by community administrators, because one or more trigger words were used in your post. If and when the community administrators approve your post, it will appear in the forum. Your attachment has been uploaded successfully.


They pulled two of my posts so I reposted it again today. Seems they do not want me posting contact information thats already public information on their own site. I guess we have hit some kind of nerve by sending them letters.

Here is their contact page.

http://www.scrippsnetworks.com/newsitem.aspx?id=146

Names:

http://www.scrippsnetworks.com/newsitem.aspx?id=165


I came straight out to them today by asking them if they had infact canceled the show . No answer as yet.

The petition will go on !!! We will continue to get our show back .

Here is the petition link again.

http://www.petitiononline.com/1234lulu/petition.html

As of this posting we have 2068 Total Signatures .

Way to go , everyone that has signed. I thank everyone !!

2 comments:

Jennifer Perkins said...

Hey Luluknits I have to sadly report that Craft Lab, Knitty Gritty and Uncommon threads are no longer with us. I think DIY has taken more of a home improvement stance this year.

HODGEPODGESPV said...

If they are smart, they will start a new channel and call it crafters and have knitting, crocheting, needle point, all the needle arts, scrapebookiing, painting acrylics and oil, etc. We all know what a great audience the channel would have!