Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Creative Home Arts Club

*************************

Whatever you do , stay away from this club.

They get you in with the promise of letting you test craft products that you get to keep for free .

.....................................................NOT !!!!!..........................................

I received their offer for only $12.00 , which I agreed to pay. It had a send no money now. When my bill came it was for $24.00 for two years. I paid this . They stated that when payment was received that I would get a Cocoa Lovers Collection and a FREE $100.00 grocery coupon . I did not receive these. I checked out their web site and found out that you may or may not be picked to try a craft product and that if you are picked that you need to wait 6 to 9 months then cannot be picked again for 1 year.

Last week I received a book to review and buy if I wanted to keep it. It also stated that if I review 4 more books and buy them, then I would be picked to get a free craft product. They try to get you to buy these books that are not all that good. You can get the same info on the web for free. I am not into book clubs.

I do not mind reviewing products but I do not want to buy them.

Today I received a bill for another $24.00 for dues...........DUES FOR WHAT.........I already paid this . I didn't realize that it was monthly as it was not stated anywhere.

If I pay this I will receive my cocoa lovers collection and my grocery coupon.Also a welcome kit that I was suppose to receive before.

The free gift I did receive was a 4 1/2 by 6 inch gift bag.

There is a whole web search on how this is a SCAM.

I called and was told that they would change my membership to the magazine only.

By the way , this club also has a lifetime membership that they bill you for and do not let you know.

Check this out.
What did I learn from this ....Nothing is free..... EVER.
.

No comments: