Thursday, June 7, 2007

DIY suprise scarf KAL




I am almost done with the scarf for the KAL over at DIY. I am knitting like crazy in order to be done for this Saturday. I would let you know what the pattern is , but its a surprise !! Will post a picture and link to the pattern I am using when I get done.


Things have been crazy at school this week . The last two weeks always are. Yesterday we had field day and the ice cream social.


Today my class went on their field trip. They loved the train ride and the beach. With all the different things going on , they were so tired at the end of the day.


Tomorrow we are having the 5th grade breakfast . My youngest grandson will go to it as he is graduating this year and going to middle school.


Tomorrow night we will to go to the oldest grandsons middle school graduation . Its hard to believe he will go to high school next year. I feel so old !! LOL


Happy Knitting All !!


No comments: